Senior Social Media Ads Consultant – French Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Join our Digital Marketing Hub!
As a Senior Social Media Ads Consultant,
- Identify and understand customers objectives in terms of communication and online marketing strategy.
- Implement Social Ads strategy.
- Keep up and constant update with the last Social Ads features releases
- Manage day to day Social Ads campaigns for your client and directly exchange with him. You will be the client’s main point of contact.
- Follow-up performances and budgets.
- Advise your clients about creative and format production.
- Elaborate operational recommendations.
- Elaborate reporting and analysis.
- Presentation of the results to your client.
- Share and exchange with the Social Ads team on your work.
- Possible coaching & coordination of one to two junior consultants.
Nice to have
- Native or Proficient in French with fluency in English (minimum B2)
- At least 1 year’ Experience in Social Ads managing big budgets (community management experiences are not relevant).
- Master’s or a bachelor’s degree in Digital or Marketing fields.
- Mastery of Social Ads key concepts (KPI’s, engagement logics, campaigns objectives, creative coordination...)
- Mastery of at least one Social Ads platform (Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Pinterest Ad Manager).
- Excellent presentation skills combined with a creative mindset - you know how to present your ideas and create high quality support documents (Google Sheet, PPT).
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills
- You have experience having daily interactions with clients in a B2B environment
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio
Advantages :We offer you
Life at our company
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a unique start-up
- Flexible hours after some tenure
- Intensive trainings all year long to become an expert in one of the most wanted digital skills
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
- Relocation Package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement.
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is Lisbon, Oriente, Portugal.