Senior Team Leader - Flemish
City : Lisbon
Job : Other
- Analyze business activity results and define the necessary action plans
- Ensure the respect of processes and quality standards
- Manage Employees Engagement, and implement the necessary action plans
- Ensure the availability of resources and production means
- Manage production incidents
- Take care of project administration (invoicing, payments, paid leave…)
- Manage reporting demands
- Elaborate and animate production committees, steering committees and customer visits
- Manage, motivate and gain team loyalty
- Brief the team on their performance, customer requirements, and the Webhelp vision
- Evaluate team members, define development areas and support their progression.
- Identify the training needs of his/her team members.
- Native in Flemish with a good level of English
- Significant experience in team leadership and a good knowledge of Contact Centers.
- Strong analytical skill, good communication, and listening skills.
- Excellent time management
- Excited about developing others.
- Rigorous and ready for a challenge!
- An attractive base salary
- Health care+dental plan
- If you join us from abroad a package to help you settle in Portugal (moving in, travel, housing).
[Error loading the control 'Repeater', check event log for more details]