Social Media Ads Team Leader – French Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Team leader
Join our Digital Marketing Hub!
As a Social Media Ads Team Leader,
- Work to build a team environment with strong morale, positive energy, consultative and goal-oriented culture
- Support the team's consultants, in the strategic approach of the clients and in their operational management
- Provide permanent watch of quality standards, costs, deadlines, and clients’ objectives
- Coach, train, develop and assist in career development at individual and team level
- Develop and monitor performance plans including developing action plans based on daily, weekly, and monthly analysis of all performance metrics
- Assist the team with hiring and workforce planning
- Plan, develop and deliver product training programs based on needs analysis and in conjunction with new product launches and features
- Adapt and improve the teamwork methodologies and create tools/automation to save time on operational tasks (excel, spreadsheet)
- Be responsible for the monthly quality review with Artefact and continuous improvement plans to ensure best quality standards and up-to-date knowledge
- Set-up weekly meetings to make sure the ads/campaigns are aligned with the account standards and strategy
Nice to have
- Native or Proficient in French with fluency in English (minimum B2)
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Mastery of Social Media Advertising concepts (KPI’s, engagement logics, campaigns objectives, creative coordination...)
- Mastery of Social Ads platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Pinterest, Linkedin ad manager)
- Social management tools mastery (MakeMeReach, Smartly, Sprinklr, Radar.ly, Social Bakers)
- MS Office mastery (PPT, Excel)
- Google Drive suite (Slide, Sheet...)
- Mastery of Analytics and data visualisation skills
- Excellent communication and synthesis skills (written & oral)
- Good knowledge of tracking principles
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio
Advantages :We offer you
Life at our company
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a unique start-up
- Flexible hours after some tenure
- Intensive trainings all year long to become an expert in one of the most wanted digital skills
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
- Relocation Package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement.
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is Lisbon, Oriente, Portugal.