Social Media for Airline Reservations – Dutch Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Sector : Travel and Tourism
Boost your international career in one of the most distinguished airline companies in the world.
Your future project
As a Social Media Advisor for Airline Reservations
, you will:
- Booking management (altering, canceling or creating new reservations)
- Assist clients via chat or social media in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests.
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations)
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient Dutch and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience with GDS tools like Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre is preferential
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism/travel representative is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package - up to three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€.
Life at our company
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
Travel and Tourism
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal.