Team Leader – Spanish Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Team leader
Are you passionate about makeup and cosmetic products in general? Join us and jumpstart your career in one of the most well-known cosmetic brands in the world.
We are looking for a Spanish Team Leader to Join our site in Lisbon!
- Supervising, monitoring and develop a team of Customer advisors: Guarantee continuous monitoring of the attainment by identifying performance gaps, analysing root causes and develop strategies to improve results; drive team success by creating an inspiring customer service environment focused on high-level performance; Assists the team development through training, counseling and monitoring of staff and individual goals.
- Development of Strategies: Ensure client KPI targets are achieved, through the proper execution of performance metrics; Ensure that Customer Service request are resolved within SLA and through proper channels; Ensure performance plans are maintained and continuously updated; Responsible for activities report; Create and deliver resource plan at the beginning of the shift, monitor to ensure that the requirements throughout the day are achievable and make changes as necessary to meet requirements; Tracking trends, analysing data and implementing process improvements
- YOU are Spanish Native and speak English fluently (level C1/C2) or French.
- YOU have previous experience as Supervisor in the field, is a plus
- YOU have background in Contact Center position highly preferred.
- YOU love the adrenaline of managing a team.
- YOU have outstanding communication skills.
- YOU are proactive, results-driven, and have a problem-solving mentality.
- YOU strive to animate, motivate and win the loyalty of the team.
- YOU strive to follow-up the daily reportingactivities.
- Benefits package: Performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries per year, health insurance (after 6 months contract).
- Relocation package (in case you live abroad): up to three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€.
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties, events and much more!
- Workplace: Lisbon