Tech Support Advisor – Italian Speaker
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
As a Tech Support Advisor, you will bring your specialist skillset to solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face.
As a Tech Engine Support Advisor, you will:
- Respond to inbound customer requests, document relevant case information
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Ability to assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/chat/social/social messaging channels (as assigned)
- Respond appropriately to customer escalations and escalate issues and customers to higher tiers of support as defined and documented
- Collaborate with other technicians to resolve or properly close help tickets
- Manage an individual ticket queue
- Responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
Profile :We are looking for:
- Native or Proficient Italian and fluent English (minimum level B2).
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
- Treat all data and personal information with utmost confidentiality
- Keep up with the latest IT and tech-related trends
- Are proactive, self-motivated and a great team player
Advantages :We offer you:
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Lisbon.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.