Technical Support for German Speaking Customers
City : Lisbon
Job : Customer Advisor
Join our amazing team!
Our brand is the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers, and lighting for the Internet of Things.
As a Technical Support Advisor
, you will:
We are looking for:
- Answer and/or solve technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email or other channels in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by showing active listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per each customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
We offer you:
- Native or Proficient German (C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
- Treat all data and personal information with utmost confidentiality
- Proactive, self-motivated and a great team player
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Meal allowance in voucher card (net)
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Parque das Nações, Oriente, Lisbon.