Virtual Sales Specialist
City : Oeiras
Job : Other
As a Virtual Sales Specialist, you will provide visibility and transparency of the joint business between Cisco and Partners. They are the sales support link between Cisco and Partner Field. The VSS is the business development representative responsible for hunting new opportunities in the Cisco pipeline, qualifying leads that come from global campaigns, and driving opportunities to closure by engaging the appropriate Cisco and Partner account teams in the regions.
As a Virtual Sales Specialist, you will:
- Support the regional business teams to win and close sales of Cisco & Partner solutions.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the joint Cisco/Partner value proposition, products, tools, and processes.
- Identify and drive process improvements.
- Establish strong working relationship with Cisco regional PSS Data Center teams, RSMs, sales teams, and their Tech Partner counterparts in assigned region.
- Generate and distribute regular pipeline and revenue reports.
- Attend regular team meetings & forecast reviews with stakeholders.
- Build a strong relationship with joint channel partners.
We are looking for
- Excellent command in English (minimum C1)
- Second Language (added value)
- Relevant University Degree (IT or Business Management preferable);
- At least 2 years of experience in technical sales;
- Proficient in MS Office; and Salesforce experience is a plus;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to logically plan and set priorities, identify and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Aptitude & enthusiasm to learn about new markets & solution offerings
- Initiative & proactivity, able to work autonomously without direct supervision
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Free Transportation to the office
- Monthly meal allowance
- Health Insurance after 6 months
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural project
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards serious and hard workers
- Workplace: Tagus Park, Oeiras – Lisbon, Portugal.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!