Dutch Customer Support –Internet & Smart Devices - 2500€ Bonus
Ville : Lisbon
Métier : Conseiller Client
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 95,000 game-changers from more than 190 locations in 51 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
Mission :As a Customer Advisor, you will:
- Respond to inbound customer requests, document relevant case information
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Ability to assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/chat/social/social messaging channels (as assigned)
- Respond appropriately to customer escalations and escalate issues and customers to higher tiers of support as defined and documented
- Collaborate with other technicians to resolve or properly close help tickets
- Manage an individual ticket queue
- Responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
Profil :We are looking for:
- Native or Proficient Dutch (C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
- Treat all data and personal information with the utmost confidentiality
- Keep up with the latest IT and tech-related trends
- Proactive, self-motivated, and a great team player
Les Avantages :We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Extra Bonus – 2500€
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement if you come from abroad
- Possibility to do Full Work from Home based in Portugal*
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Lisbon, Oriente, Portugal.
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.