French Advisor for Hotel Reservations.
Ville : Lisbon
Métier : Conseiller Client
Join our team!
As a Customer Support Advisor, you will:
We are looking for:
- Assist customers with their last-minute bookings mainly through chat.
- Use your creativity and intuition to help undecided customers choose from the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe, and Australia.
- Proudly provide excellent customer service by managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite, and diplomatic way.
- Have a unique opportunity to start working in a new market where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress different job positions.
We offer you:
- Native or Proficient in French (level C2)
- Fluency in English (C1)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Good writing skills are mandatory
- Previous experience in Customer Service or as a tourism representative is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Performance bonus
- 2000€ Signing Bonus
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to Work from Home based in Lisbon temporarily*
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Lisbon, Oriente, Portugal.