French Airline Reservations Advisor with GDS skills – 2000€ Signing Bonus
Ville : Lisbon
Métier : Conseiller Client
Join our team!
As an Airline Reservations Advisor – French Speaker
, you will:
We are looking for:
- Manage the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations)
- Assist clients in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests about travel dates, promotional campaigns, among others.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Provide excellent customer service by managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite, and diplomatic way.
- Handle inquiries and provide timely responses accordingly to the company’s regulation.
- Ensure that the degree of satisfaction meets the customer and company needs
We offer you:
- Native or proficient French and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Previous experience with GDS tools such as Amadeus, Galileo, or Sabre is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills combined with empathy and team spirit
- Loves to identify customer needs and propose quick solutions
- You would like to develop your personal qualities within a professional environment
- For residents outside the EU, a valid work permit is required
Life at our company:
- Competitive salaries (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Performance bonus
- 2000€ Signing Bonus
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months of contract)
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to work from home based in Lisbon temporarily*
- Working in a diverse environment with people of more than 58 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts on local businesses, parties, and company events and much more!
- We promote mobility between companies to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Parque das Nações, Oriente, Portugal.