French Customer Advisor for MisterFly
Ville : Lisbon
Métier : Conseiller Client
Join our team!
As a Customer Advisor, you will:
We are looking for:
- Manage our customer’s bookings (altering, canceling, or creating new reservations), and achieve the performance targets defined by the project.
- Manage customer expectations and needs.
- Have a unique opportunity to start working in a new market where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress different job positions.
We offer you:
- Native or Proficient French (C2)
- Fluent English (B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience with GDS tools like Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre is preferential
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism representative is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to do Work from Home based in Lisbon*
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Parque das Nações, Lisbon, Portugal.