French Customer Advisor for an E-Commerce Project
Ville : Lisbon
Métier : Conseiller Client
Join our team!
As French Customer Advisor for an E-Commerce Project,
We are looking for:
- Assist clients via inbound calls in the sales process by answering inquiries regarding their purchase orders and attending potential requests.
- Managing customer’s expectations regarding the products and shipping deadlines.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files.
- Confer with customers by email, chat, or inbound calls to provide information about products, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
We offer you:
- Native or Proficient French and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Good upselling skills and capacity to engage with customers by providing a warm and cordial atmosphere with every contact
- Previous experience in Customer Service or Sales is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to do Work from Home based in Lisbon*
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Lisbon, Oriente, Portugal.