French Representative for Online Credit & Back-Office Project.
Ville : Lisbon
Métier : Conseiller Client
Join our team!
As a Customer Advisor
, you will:
We are looking for:
- Engage with customers who have a pre-accepted request in the entity via Outbound/Inbound calls
- Present, promote and sell additional products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Handle commercial activities: upsell and cross-sell using the company portfolio (for ex: selling an Insurance related to the credit)
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive customer relationships
- Manage emails of inquiries, incidents, and claims of customers
- Receive and classify the requests and documentation of new clients
- Collect information for the entity's area of operations.
We offer you:
- Native or proficient in French (C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Experience selling to the financial services industry and working in direct business-to-business sales roles is highly valued
- Solid understanding of different parts of the global credit services industry, including market dynamics and customers' business drivers.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Eagerness to develop your personal qualities within a professional environment
- For residents outside the EU, a valid work permit is required
Life at our company:
- Annual Gross Salary: 17K
- 1000€ Signing Bonus
- Performance bonus
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months of contract)
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Availability to work from home temporarily based in Lisbon*
- Working in a diverse environment with people of more than 58 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts on local businesses, parties, and company events and much more!
- We promote mobility between companies to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Parque das Nações, Oriente, Portugal.