Italian Customer Advisor for an Airline Reservations Project
Ville : Lisbon
Métier : Conseiller Client
Join our team!
As a Customer Advisor for an Airline Reservations Project
, you will:
We are looking for:
- Booking management (altering, canceling, or creating new reservations)
- Assist clients via inbound calls and/or chat in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending to potential requests.
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations).
- Give real-time, accurate information that empowers the customer to make decisions.
- Go beyond the customer's service expectations so they will remember and share their great experience.
- Listen to the customer's unique situation and acknowledge their needs.
We offer you:
- Native or Proficient Italian (C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience with GDS tools like Amadeus, Galileo, or Sabre is preferential
- Previous experience in Customer Service or as a tourism/travel representative is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
Life at our company:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to Work from Home based in Lisbon*
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).